By Qualité Landes, an association founded in 2001 & initiated by the Landes Department and Chamber of Agriculture, is tasked with promoting the jewels of the local agricultural scene.
Preparation 20 mn
Baking 15 mn
List of ingredients
- 2 Label Rouge Landes duck breasts
- 150 g quince paste
- 40 cl balsamic vinegar
- 50 g honey
- 2 cl Bas Armagnac Landais AOC
- Trim the duck breast then score the fat.
- Place the duck in a frying pan with the fat side down to melt it before colouring the meat side.
- Cut the duck lengthwise then cut into thin slices.
- Using a brush, cover the duck in a generous coating of the other ingredients then grill for 2 to 3 minutes.
- "Serve immediately!"