By Qualité Landes, an association founded in 2001 & initiated by the Landes Conseil Général and Chamber of Agriculture, is tasked with promoting the jewels of the local agricultural scene
Preparation 20 mn
Baking 15 mn
List of ingredients
- 8 rectangles of flaky pastry
- 1kg Adour kiwis peeled and cut into 4
- 100g candied ginger
- 150g sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- 60cl Armagnac
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- 1 large pinch of Sichuan pepper
- 250g vanilla-flavoured pastry cream+ 1 sheet of gelatine
- 200g whipped cream
- Mix the ingredients together, place them on a tray in the oven for 5 min. at 220°C
- Once cooked, place the mixture in a box and chill for 2 days.
- Make the pastry cream, leave to cool and mix in the Armagnac and the whipped cream.
- Assemble the layers and arrange on the plate.